Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer to help us build a next-generation mobile app that will enable our customers to explore their creativity through video.
Our mobile team is a creative and collaborative group building applications that unlock the creativity of our customers. Our iOS mobile team is part of the larger Adobe Video organization, building video creation and editing experiences across desktop, mobile, and web.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated, Senior Software Engineer with demonstrated industry experience building iOS applications. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a highly motivated team that is innovating, evolving and growing our video tools to meet the needs of storytellers!
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a team with high technical standards. You’ll make use of your excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate ideas and influence others.
You’ll work closely with our Product and Design teams to create new features and experiences. You will own features, provide creative solutions and have opportunities for ownership and influence on product direction. You’ll write performant, high-quality code and own development for complex features providing accountability and ownership for everything you do.
Come work with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of product experience developing iOS applications.
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift and the iOS SDK
- Experience creating and maintaining testable code.
- Dedication to writing clean code and creating re-usable components.
- Passion for learning, sharing of new ideas and creative thinking to provide innovative solutions to challenges.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience creating custom native user interfaces using SwiftUI.
- Experience with AVFoundation.
- Experience with multi-threading programming and mobile memory management.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Experience building video and/or multimedia apps.