Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of the commerce team, this Business Solution Analyst will collaborate with Adobe's Order Management and Product teams to understand and support their strategic priorities. This person is required to have strong order management system experience and be able to analyze business problems and procedures and deliver solutions that meet business requirements. While the candidate in this position will work heavily in order management domain expertise, they must also have experience with integrating non-SAP systems and SaaS providers.
The candidate will play a key role in the transformation Adobe’s commerce processes and systems. Demonstrate ability provide insights and expertise in best case business practice in the area of order management. They may be required to lead multi-functional teams and help mentor junior analysts. The candidate must be efficiently connect with business users, think creatively, think end-to-end, embrace change, and self- driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no mentorship.
What you’ll do
What you need to succeed
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/Subscription Management processes with a focus on Usage based Metering and Invoicing.
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash processes. Work within the framework of the Project Management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
- Work on Application Assessment and Requirements activities for projects and improvements.
- Assist Adobe business partners in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Build conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Document Design decisions and Configuration and Development rationale.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement solutions to meet the Enterprise Commerce needs of Adobe’s Enterprise customers.
- Configure SAP within the SD and CRM modules.
- Involved in application design and architecture activities.
- Work with team across multiple geographies. Be recognized as a specialist on one or more applications vendors/products.
- Requires bachelor’s degree.
- 8 + years of ERP related experience supporting Sales and Order Management business functions.
- 5 + years of experience as an SAP SD configuration, SD Pricing, Bill Plan and Order type configuration
- Must have SD Pricing and Order to Cash experience
- Experience in JAVA and microservices preferred
- Experience with SAP CC/CI/CA Modules or other Metering/Usage applications preferred.
- Understanding of integration points with SAP SD, FSCM, AR, CC, CI/CA, BW, HANA is desired.
- Superb communication skills and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is crucial.
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and handle multi-functional relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to build enterprise class applications