Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Experience (DX) Support Strategy & Operations Program Manager is primarily responsible for engaging in and driving projects and tasks crucial to the continued growth and operation of the DX Support team through the socialization and adherence with PM strategies delivered via the DX Program Management Office (DX PMO). The Program Manager is expected to interface cross-functionally to successfully analyze business challenges, seek improvement opportunities, and implement processes to drive operational excellence.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Organizing program activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Review and manage incoming system changes for various systems used by the organization
- Work with engineering and development teams to drive system changes to completion
- Lead different projects types (initiatives, projects, tasks) from planning to implementation, ensuring alignment of corporate mission and organizational objectives
- Create and execute project work plans, process specifications, and documented artifacts
- Manage project communication, risk reduction, issue identification/escalation and status updates
- Meet with stakeholders to communicate project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of system changes and project status’ throughout their life cycle
- Apply and enforce project management methodologies, scope, and quality across all projects
- Ensure that all system changes and project documents are updated, complete and archived
- Manage closed end feedback process for completed projects to drive process improvements
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Accurate and timely reporting of program status, business trend analysis and dashboard reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Computer Science, Engineering, Systems Analysis, Information Technology or related field is a plus)
- At least 3-5 years of progressive experience in the areas of program management, project management, business analysis, or customer support preferably in the software industry
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to concisely and simply explain complex projects and processes
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and self-assured
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications (Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics), Workforce Management Platforms, Project Management Tools (SmartSheet, MS Projects, Workfront, Jira), Case Management, Excel, PowerPoint and Reporting tools
- Strong problem analysis skills to identify issues impacting customer satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Understanding and experience implementing IT/Software project implementations
- PMI Certification preferred
At Adobe, our people are immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists! You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Want to make an impact? Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $81,700 - $106,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.