Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Challenge:
The Adobe Professional Services Account Executive will help grow the Services business within a set territory focused on Pursuit accounts. The success of this quota-carrying Professional Services role will be determined by the Account Executive's ability to identify new business opportunities, to grow the business and to establish new strategic relationships in assigned accounts across several verticals. This role will interact strategically with the Field Sales team to identify, cultivate and close on new business.
What you need to succeed:
- Drive net new specific services bookings in Pursuit accounts by identifying and closing professional services engagements.
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Accountable for driving the negotiation, contracting, and approval processes.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing
- Quickly develop strong, positive relationships with new customers by understanding their needs and business objectives. Fulfill the role of trusted advisor through their ability to leverage the extended Adobe team to develop strategic opportunities with our Customers.
- Work with customer to develop a mutual plan for how Adobe can help them transform their business
- Partners closely with Sales support (solution and business architects) to ensure strong/ compelling customer proposals and recommendations are prepared for the customer
- Works closely with SA on all technical components of SoW to ensure comprehensive and will achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Primary sales liaison within Adobe’s delivery team and owns the development and management of Customer relationships within an assigned vertical – all while working in tight coordination with License Field Sales teams. Collaborates with software sales to build & execute complex account strategies.
- In assigned accounts, support delivery owner, as needed, in managing customer escalations & issue resolution
- Accountable for account planning & customer relationship management
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations personnel, Consulting and PMO leadership and personnel; and, align to company as well as the client’s practices and goals.
- Manages RFP/RFI’s
- Use Sales tools, network & ecosystem to research company, industry and people to uncover business objectives and identify transformational opportunities.
- Uses professional network to get access to the full buying committee and discover priorities
- Track, monitor and report performance for each deal/partnership accurately and efficiently Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional software and services
- Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Adobe software and services
- 5 – 7 years prior experience in an enterprise level software consulting or services sales role; this includes proven track record for attaining and exceeding annual quota. Knowledge of enterprise software development lifecycle, from a service’s selling standpoint, is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred MBA
- Digital Marketing industry experience is helpful, as is knowledge of SaaS and Cloud-based offerings. Knowledge of large, global field organizations required.
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively prioritize opportunities for growth.
- Ability to land the Why ACS story with customers
- Ability to deliver Service Program content for preliminary customer alignment as well as present customer case studies
- Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements that leverage an enterprise level SaaS offering.
- Ability to collaborate and influence license opportunities to drive customer success through service
- Strong driver with effective planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as drive a cross-functional team towards key budget milestone
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions; achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and presentation expertise.
- Expert networking skills to find key points of contact and gain insight to a company’s objectives