Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS) is seeking a Professional Services Account Executive (PSAE) to join our rapidly growing Services business. You will be responsible for driving growth in our services business for our Financial Services go to market team. <replace as appropriate>: (Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing/B2B, Retail). Experience selling services in Financial Services is desired. Your success in this role is determined by your ability uncover services opportunities, define the value ACS will deliver to the customer and consistently close opportunities as forecasted. This role interacts strategically with field sales, pre-sales resources, consulting delivery and customer success teams. This is a quota-carrying services sales role.
What you'll Do
What you need to succeed
- You will work with customers and prospects to understand their business challenges/objectives and position consulting solutions that deliver business outcomes focused on Adobe Digital Marketing technology
- Act as a trusted advisor by bringing Digital Marketing thought leadership to your customers
- Challenge your customers current thinking by demonstrating what industry leading companies are doing in digital marketing
- Present innovative services offerings to customer leadership and partners
- Act as liaison to our services delivery team who leads the delivery of consulting services to our customers
- Work in tight coordination with software field sales, pre-sales, customer success resources, industry leadership, as well as, with partners as applicable
- Collaborate internally with sales operations, deal desk, and offshore support as applicable
- Predictably drive services opportunities to closure by developing clear sequence of events with defined timetables with your customers
- Build, present and executive effective territory and account plans
5 – 7 years prior experience in enterprise consulting or services sales Proven track record for attaining and exceeding quota Digital Marketing industry experience is helpful Knowledge of enterprise software deployment from a services selling perspective Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud-based offerings Ability to rapidly assess customer business challenges, organizational and technological landscape and effectively recommend innovative solutions Ability to achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of effective consulting projects Excellent presentation, verbal, written and listening skills Experience working within a matrixed organization Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. 40 - 60% travel anticipated