Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Adobe.com - Product Manager The challenge
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, and a primary customer interaction point for Adobe. The product management team focuses on making adobe.com a world- class experience for all site visitors – from consumers to enterprise customers and partners across the entire customer journey. Working in close partnership with team members across Adobe, this individual will be responsible for driving the future direction and strategy for Creative Cloud on adobe.com and delivering these experiences to the site.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our UX, Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers. You will contribute to the global product vision while prioritizing and defining local variations required for optimizing the Creative Cloud products presence. You will work with talented cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, testing where appropriate, and ensuring that the projects accomplish their business objectives.
What you’ll do
What you need to succeed
- Help lead the evolution of Adobe.com, further developing it as both the company’s primary brand destination and as a critical point for the company’s consumer solutions.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences
- Create business cases clearly stating the impact and value of proposed initiatives
- Manage business expectations, by pitching the product vision to stakeholders
- Discover, validate, and document requirements
- Work with Experience Designers on customer journeys, UX flows, and page designs
- Transform requirements into feature specs/user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
- Define goals, set priorities, and manage a backlog of features
- Assess new market opportunity and strategic areas of growth
- Participate in planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- Assess and report on the results of initiatives vs their expected impact
- Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers
- Strong interest in Product Management to enable marketing and customer experiences.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and innovative attitude
- Articulate in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs and user stories
- Ability to manage issue resolution and mitigate risk on the product roadmap
- Well versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies
- Analytical skills to test hypothesis and sort through uncertain options
- Proven track record of mapping and articulating customer journeys from entry to conversion.
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations
- Ability to influence executive and senior-level leaders regarding product vision, road map, and work backlog priorities and trade-offs
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- All relevant tertiary education considered