Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Program Manager / Business Analyst Data Policy
The ideal candidate must have experience data management, data governance and data policy writing and implementation.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to begin building new policies in compliance with new legislation and data platform needs. It is getting in on the ground floor of a dynamic team which will provide opportunities for cross-functional integrations and increasingly expanding needs. You will be working with Product Owners, engineers and other data management professionals to drive data policies at Adobe. As a Data Policy Analyst reporting to the Data Governance org, you will execute on our roadmap to implement our enterprise data governance framework, stewardship and quality for various data domains – Sales, Customer Experience, Product usage data etc. Move away from a reactive to proactive data governance across the enterprise in managing data policies, data quality, privacy, security, and usage.
- Has hands on experience in data policy, data quality, data profiling and other data analysis. Good understanding of data issues that impact user experience and remediations that needs to be applied to fix data issues, via Business processes and technical capabilities
- Relationship-driven with ability to interact with a wide range of individuals. Demonstrated track record in leading cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized with strong attention to detail and effective documentation skills
- Communicate on day-to-day activities to required stakeholders
- At least 5 Years of experience in leading IT/Software projects as a Process Manager, Project Manager or Scrum Master
- 2-3 Years of strong experience as Business Analyst
· Jira, Team Foundation Server or other tool for managing agile process artifacts, e.g. Kanban
· Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Metrics Insight, Lucid charts etc.)
· Experience with Collibra/Alation or other data governance tools a plus
· Experience with DQ tools is a plus
· Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, strong writing skills
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do
- Customer focus – Your tendency to put customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.