Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Excited by AI/ML? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning. The Experience Intelligence R&D team in Bengaluru is developing systems for delivering better personalization, managing ad spends and generating content insights using AI/ML and data science at its core.
As a part of this, we need individuals focusing on research and development of methods for processing huge amount of data and content using machine learning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop algorithms that utilize deep learning and traditional methods in machine learning.
- Create experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale.
- Understand business domain, formulate the problem, create and organize data for improving overall machine learning outcome.
- Collaborate across multiple research and engineering disciplines, making the tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions.
- Debug & improve models and their variations in a multi-tenant environment.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Understand and explain model and automated decisions to business and technical stakeholders.
- 1-3 years in applying AI/ML principles to real world applications.
- Strong fundamentals in Probability, Statistics and Optimization
- Strong ability to convert ideas to robust production quality and bug-free code implementation
- Broad Machine Learning experience - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling and Execution.
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning and/or Time-Series techniques is a plus.