Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The challenge:
Adobe Document Cloud is revolutionizing the way the world works with documents. It’s a very exciting place to be. The Document Cloud (DC) combines a collection of online services integrated with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Sign. Our subscription base is growing rapidly, and we are continually rolling out new features and services. We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy, and we value engineers with technical competence, creativity, flexibility, strong customer focus, and an eagerness for learning and collaboration. By helping our customers create, handle and share documents, we improve Adobe's ability to empower creative people, business professionals, and marketing specialists to be successful. This is an opportunity to create a system that ultimately benefits millions of Adobe customers every day.
We are looking for a hardworking, rockstar Developer to join the DC Web team. The team is a dynamic Agile software development team focus on producing scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions. As a DC engineer, you will enjoy building end-end solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for leading the technical vision for PDF workflows on the Web for all platforms - Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile. You will be influencing our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and orchestrate the best practices that enable a quality product.
An ideal candidate is somebody who adapts to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in the frontend world, and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, web technologies, and practical experience building components that can work seamlessly across multiple platforms.
What you’ll do
- Development using C++ , WebAssembly, JS and React etc. with key on scalable design and testing.
- Understands the resource constraints and diversified nature of web platforms and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory, and battery life.
- Actively working on integrating next-generation PDF components into the web application.
- Innovating proof of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business.
- Analyzing features at lower level and helping resolve any integration issues that may come along.
- Activity planning and effort estimations
- Participate in the design and architecture of the overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product/components.
- Create high & low-level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for millions of Acrobat Web users
- We are looking for you if your answer to the following questions is YES
Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next-generation document solutions?
What is needed to succeed:
- Have you developed or wants to develop performant, high-quality, secure Web Applications?
- Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
- 2+ years of hands-on design/development experience.
- Proficient in C++, data structures, and algorithm
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavors of Windows and Macintosh.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design, and performance.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with working in a fast paced global environment.
- Good to have understanding of Cloud concepts to be able to develop web applications which work over cloud and integrate well with cloud services.