Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Who are we?
At Marketo, an Adobe company, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc) as well as across brands and geographies. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Marketo, and Adobe company, is looking for an extraordinary Marketing Automation Expert, who is passionate about developing and implementing best practices for our enterprise clients. You will be part of our consulting team, which works on the most interesting projects for our largest clients. We are looking for A-Team players who will embrace and thrive in our high energy and high-performance culture.
- Work directly with customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Manage projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, get feedback on designs and present results
- Develop and enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help advance the state-of-the-art in Revenue Performance Management, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
- 3+ years experience in Marketing & Sales field
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience is a plus, but not required)
- Metrics-driven marketing mind
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $80,900 - $105,000
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.