Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Position Summary
As a member of Enterprise Commerce Engineering management team at Adobe, you will collaborate with Adobe's Order Management and Product management teams to understand and support their strategic priorities. This person is required to have strong commerce order management system experience and be able to analyze complex business problems and procedures and deliver solutions that meet business requirements.
The candidate will play a key role in the transformation Adobe’s Quote to Cash processes and systems. It is important that this person is able to provide insights and expertise in best case business practice in the area of order management. They may be required to lead multi-functional teams and help mentor software engineers and quality engineers. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, think creatively, think end-to-end, adopt change, and self- driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance. Your primary goal will be to drive your team to turn concept into reality and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality, scalable, innovative software solutions to Enterprise Commerce
What you’ll do
What you need to succeed
- Communicate Enterprise Commerce team priorities effectively, think creatively, think end-to-end, adopt change, and self- driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- Drive commerce team to turn concept into reality and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality, scalable, innovative software solutions to Enterprise Commerce
- Lead cross functional teams and help mentor software engineers and quality engineers.
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/Subscription Management processes, microservices architecture and cloud technologies
- Work on Application Assessment and Requirements activities for projects and enhancements.
- Assist Adobe business partners in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Create complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Evaluate, prototype, and implement solutions to meet the evolving Adobe’s Subscription requirements.
- Contribute to application design and architecture activities.
- Work with team across multiple geographies. Be recognized as a professional on one or more applications vendors/products.
- Requires bachelor’s degree.
- 3 + of resource management experience 10+ years of industry experience supporting Commerce order management business functions.
- 5 + years of JAVA micro services and cloud experience is required.
- Experience with Commerce applications and ERP back ground preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is crucial.
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and social skills. Ability to build and lead multi-functional relationships.