Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our company
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
The AEM Customer Care team provides round the clock technical assistance for the Adobe CQ, Scene7 and DAM solutions. We are the key contacts between customers and internal departments to maintain satisfaction and resolution to all customer issues.
Technical Support Consultants provide accurate and timely technical support to Adobe customers via telephone and portal. They manage support issues of complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority. They address incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. They carry out projects as assigned and support other team members in order to represent Adobe in a professional manner.
What you’ll do
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot customer reported complex issues such as JVM Heap Dump Analysis, Thread Dump Analysis and Performance issues for AEM.
- Fix Bugs through Code Changes in the later versions of AEM in collaboration with Engineering Team.
- Troubleshoot, validate and report customer submitted bug reports.
- Provide Support Fix to customer for AEM, if changes are trivial.
- Drive measurably high levels of customer satisfaction that lead to customer loyalty and retention
- Acts as a customer advocate ensuring all customers’ voices are heard.
- Liaise with engineering/product management to ensure customers’ desires for future product development are heard
- Address customer concerns and questions, large and small, in an effective and timely manner
- Understand the real world impact that issues and defects have on customers
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and how best to assist them in using Adobe Experience Manager
- Assist in testing new and enhanced product features
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines
- Accurately record and maintains incident in accordance with department standards
- Participate in department team meetings
What you need to succeed
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Either a Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science plus 2-4 years’ experience in the Web and/or ECMS technologies space
- Proficiency in REST API, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Apache & IIS
- Working knowledge of different OS including WIN, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
- Experience and ability to conceptually understand the implications and propose architectures for large Web based solutions of different sizes, their implications on the solution concept and development as well as understanding the impact of caching and other performance related measures
- Support all kinds of product related issues e.g. architecture, infrastructure, functionality, development, integration, migration etc.
- Analysing critical issues for providing RCA and taking corrective measures to avoid recurrence of similar issues
- Recognizing areas that require patching and upgradation for fixing vulnerabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical
- Effective dialogue building skills; listening, good Q&A skills