Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, connecting customers to Adobe through any of our 69 sites in 34 languages. To help us continue scaling the impact of Adobe.com on our business, we are seeking an experienced Global Web Program Manager to help deliver a best-in-class global website to our customers, and to improve our ability to produce and deliver those experiences more efficiently and productively.
What you’ll do
- Manage the implementation of a rapidly growing and continually improving global web experience on adobe.com
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Engineering, Global Web Production, QA and Localization) to deliver global web projects and innovations that support the strategic outcome of the business
- Be responsible for projects from initiation through delivery including planning, identifying, and resolving dependencies, mitigating risks and maintaining schedules.
- Lead cross-functional activities and teams, ensuring completion of high-quality projects by providing guidance, launch plans and timely status updates.
What you need to succeed
- Proactively drive program execution and associated scope, timeline, and resources with minimal guidance.
- Build positive relationships across cross functional teams.
- Work with global teams to develop solutions to remove obstacles blocking program/project success
- Improve authoring and localization efficiencies to reduce friction across the global publishing workflow
- Ensure program results are reached and timelines are met
- Surface data-backed insights to program/project partners and teams to drive decision-making and facilitate trade-off discussions
- Report and communicate to senior leadership on program/project status
- Develop detailed, cross-team project or program plans that take into account all requirements, constraints, resources, and results associated with defined objectives
- Establish credibility with peers and be a driving force for change when needed
- Perform risk management—identify, analyze, respond, and control risks, resolve project-specific issues and partner concerns in a timely manner
- Deliver clear status communication to project teams, partners, and leadership teams
- Drive tactical decisions for projects that are under your direct responsibility
- A passion for globalization and delivering an outstanding global web experience
- Deep experience with globalization methodologies and technologies
- Solid understanding of Web technologies, including web content management systems (specific Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of program/project management experience preferably with large enterprise web projects
- Strong understanding of agile and traditional project management principles and methodologies
- Ability to quickly understand and get into the technical details of projects
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, SharePoint, JIRA, and Confluence
- Excellent business partner management and presentation skills
- Proven history of working with cross-functional teams to take projects from inception to launch
- Product management experience a plus
- Driver – Take charge. Get things done. Proven track record in operating effectively and autonomously
- Organized – A planner who brings order and resolve to a fast-paced environment with matrixed organizations
- Articulate – Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical individuals up and down the org, capable of absorbing large amounts of information and the ability to distill it down to the essentials
- Quality – Attention to detail and a proven track record of successful delivery of complex global projects
- Flexible – Ability to juggle several projects and shift priorities as needed
- Creative – Exhibiting an innovative, forward-thinking approach to problem-solving
- High EQ – Ability to stay calm and collected, focus on solving problems. Strong communication, risk management and resolution skills. Ability to respectfully facilitate the successful resolution of issues