Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
The Director of Recurring Revenue Strategy and Operations is responsible for setting the strategy and direction of Adobe’s $2.5B+ (and growing) enterprise renewals business across the Digital Experience and the Digital Media Clouds. This person will advise Adobe’s senior leadership on strategies for improved market success and customer impact across all lines of business and geographies we operate in.
As part of the larger GTM Strategy team, the Director is responsible for building Adobe’s renewals go-to-market motion, shaping fiscal planning, and driving a recurring cadence of performance insights. The goal of this individual will be to bring together targeted programs and initiatives to deliver high-impact recommendations that help the field teams scale and compete in every customer renewal.What you need to succeed
Get to know the team
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading a best-in-class enterprise recurring revenue businesses in excess of $1B+ revenues
- Proven track record managing enterprise SaaS renewal sales cycles and fluency with concepts such as entitlement management, co-term, as well as in-cycle, gross, and net churn
- Direct experience managing customer outcomes across multiple internal functions– e.g., building strategies on how to work with CSM teams and sales teams on holistic save plays and identifying customer health and risk
- A track record of leading strategy formulation and translating strategy into plans that deliver results
- Ability to drive high quality recommendations and insights from a small, but high impact team
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and crafting effective recommendations focused on the biggest opportunities
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Able to lead through influence and achieve results in a cross-functional environment
- Inspires confidence with internal and external stakeholders with clear written and verbal communication
- Experience leading engagements in a top management consulting firm or digital agency preferred
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video .
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that’s why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, builds an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog .