Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
As a data scientist within the Creative Cloud Experience and Engagement organization, you'll be a core part of the data science and analytics team, driving analytics-based insights that enable engaging experiences for our CC customers, and bring users to experience core product value quickly across the CC business.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about deriving impactful customer insights from large datasets, through descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong analytical and technical skills, along with the ability to work with multi-functional teams and to influence decision making by key partners.
What you'll Do
What you need to succeed
- Be a specialist of stitching and calibrating sparse and noisy data across various data sources.
- Support regular ad-hoc data and analysis needs to better understand customer behavior.
- Partner with product managers to understand product/customer behavior and features, and use insights generated to make recommendations to improve customer experience and overall engagement.
- Build reporting frameworks / resources that enable partners to self-serve information.
- Partner with teams including product analytics, Go-To-Market and Campaign.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Data Science or a related field is required.
- 3+ years in a data science/analytics role
- Expertise in working with large data sets using Hive/SQL
- Hands-on experience working with Hadoop
- Expertise in developing reports/dashboards using Tableau
- Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources.
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large scale data sets to generate a clear story and impactful insights
- A curious mind and motivation to learn new skills, tools, and analytics techniques critical to conquer business challenges
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our Check-In approach where feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our internal careers site or to complete the application process, please contact email@example.com or (408) 536-3015.