Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The company:
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We're working to unlock creative potential and to positively impact the world in ways both big and small. We give our customers the tools to bring their ideas to life and to build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We make it possible for businesses and organizations to truly engage their customers.
At Adobe, we understand that good ideas come from people all over the company. That’s why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization to drive innovation in our experiences.
Adobe’s Customer Experience team is on a mission to delight millions of customers by advocating for improved experiences and supporting them when they need help. Through our online resources, communities, and 1:1 care, our team engages with a broad global customer base, from individual consumers to Fortune 100 enterprises. We represent the voice of the customer and work closely with cross-functional teams across Adobe to make our products and policies better.
The Customer Experience Product Manager ensures that our customer care agents have the information and tools they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are looking for a product leader who can envision and develop a next-generation agent experience that will transform how we support our customers.
In this role, you will develop and execute on a roadmap to evolve the experiences that customers and agents have during support interactions. You will need to put yourself into the role of the agent as they help Adobe customers realize their creative goals. You will collaborate with our frontline support teams, other product managers, program managers, IT partners, and other operations specialists who all work together to support thousands of agents globally who in turn provide support to millions of Adobe’s customers.
If you can build outstanding customer experiences that impact the lives of millions of people, we want you.
- Define product vision and strategy for our online customer support experiences and all of our agent tools.
- Become deeply involved with agents and agent managers to understand the day-to-day support experience and to transform it to the next level.
- Define new agent and customer experiences based on feedback, insights, and experimentation.
- Understand product requirements from our partners across the business (e.g., executives, customer support agents, service delivery managers, other product teams).
- Lead experimentation efforts including product pilots and A/B tests to test out new innovative experiences through a forward-thinking product development approach.
- Partner with Information Technology (IT) partners to coordinate development, implementation, and maintenance of customer experience and CRM platform.
- Advocate for both the support agents’ and end customers’ experiences, enabled by Adobe’s CRM capabilities. Anticipate agents’ and customers’ needs.
- At least 4 years’ experience in product management, working closely with designers and engineers
- Proven experience running the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings
- Experience launching large-scale internal projects that drove organizational change
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative team and the ability to work together optimally with emotional intelligence and insight.
- The courage to bring new insights and diverse perspectives to add outstanding value to our projects
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field, or meaningful, relevant work experience.
- Strong experience in customer service/contact center environment
- Proven record of launching successful products to enterprise customers
- Insight and background with Adobe products or related experience in the design, marketing or document space