Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about encouraging people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is seeking a Program Manager for the Experience Cloud Professional Services team to be own the strategic delivery of client programs and contribute to profitable relationships with large brand advertisers, agencies and other companies that utilize the Adobe Experience Cloud.
As a Program Manager you will become proficient in managing the teams that use the combined Adobe solutions in a run-and-operate model. Candidates should have a solid understanding of the digital marketing space, and extensive experience partnering with customers to deliver measurable results using interactive marketing solutions.
- Lead a multi-disciplined delivery team from Adobe to cultivate operational success for the customer across the intersection of people, process and technology.
- Partner with customer to understand their business goals and requirements and deliver in the context of a statement of work
- Work with teams to build strategies and programs that drive value and revenue
- Maintain solid governance and communication with customer teams and internal Adobe teams
- Continually own customer expectations, scope, and identify/mitigate risks; Work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on “get well” plans as needed
- Drive success and return on investment through Adobe’s integrated Marketing solutions
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined scope and successful realization of key business objectives and metrics
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication and internal resource orchestration
- Lead client Quarterly Benchmark Reviews
- Build relationships within Adobe to solve customer problems
- Analyze performance metrics and proactively assist with enhancements and recommendations
- Act as a mentor and team leader for more junior team members
- You're passionate about digital marketing and have a strong desire to lead client programs
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence client managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs
- Experience leading projects in a consulting and/or technology professional services organization
- Experience successfully owning client relationships within the digital marketing space
- Experience running multi-channel marketing solutions
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Understand campaign key performance indicators & be able to initiate dialogue internally/externally for improvement
- Outcome driven and able to find creative solves to tricky problems
- Proven reputation for being helpful & easy to work with among diverse groups of people & departments
- Able to re-prioritize time & effort based on team, company or customer
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions – Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, or Magento
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $103,000 - $133,800
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.