Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Works directly with the Director Productivity Planning to build end to end strategies that anticipate the needs of business partners, balance long term strategic use of resources to ensure operations are executed efficiently and demonstrate a forward thinking mentality to make changes to a value driven process. Provide direction covering analysis, reporting, performance, KPIs, Supply Chain initiatives and operational support to the adidas Logistics team(s) throughout the US network.
- Create, monitor and support daily planning and productivity tools for both internal/external customers at both an operational and senior level.
- Works with manager to drive process improvement initiatives that support Performance Metrics, KPIs, SLA’s, Inventory Control and Distribution.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other SCM departments, specifically Reporting and Analytics, to enhance the efficiency of Distribution Planning and Operations tools and processes.
- Supervise a team that supports performance management on global KPI(s) and all DCs with SLA compliance, scorecards and additional supporting metrics.
- Ensure this function provides DC/Brand/Channel support for all monthly, quarterly and yearly Volume Build(s).
- Acts as a DC liaisons to support DC, Brand and Channel communications
- Represent the Distribution Operation’s testing team and provide support to the following functional areas within the distribution network: Warehouse Management System (WMS) Configurations, Distribution Process Improvements, Business Integration Testing (BIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with external and internal software (Manhattan/Sap/Knapp).
- Establish strong partnerships with all Brand’s operations personnel.
- Associated ad-hoc responsibilities supporting Logistics operations.
- Supply Chain Management: Distribution, Logistics, Order Fulfillment, Performance Management, Analytics, Customer Service and Purchasing.
- 3PLs and Global Logistics.
- Sales and Sales Operations: Wholesale, Retail, E-Commerce teams for all Brands.
- Global IT.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain processes with Logistics and/or Distribution Center emphasis.
- Ability to supervise a diverse team covering multiple functional areas representing multiple brands and channels.
- Execute a high degree of analytical and logical thinking, as well as supervisor skills, related to all aspects of distribution planning operations.
- Advanced querying and data analysis techniques.
- Strong understanding of Warehouse Management Systems and interfaces with the warehouse systems, including Supply Chain IT systems (Manhattan preferred).
- Work collaboratively as Project Lead or Management.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead and work with diverse groups.
- Strong organizational and planning ability to meet critical deadlines.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College degree or equivalent work experience in a related industry.
- Minimum of two years related Supply Chain Management experience and/or training
- Fluent in English, both oral and written