As Senior Manager Consumer Services at adidas, you are responsible for one or several business processes within the Consumer Services functional area affecting medium to large user groups. Your task is to drive standardization and continuous improvement of global CS processes in collaboration with markets and other business stakeholders. Defining best practices, success criteria and driving a culture of CS continuous improvement are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be responsible to make modifications or entire redesigns of the processes or parts of processes in your area in cooperation with the major affected stakeholders.Key Responsibilities:Scope: Accountable for one or several business processes affecting medium to large user groupsProcess Definition & Documentation:
- Drive the definition of processes with global and local departments. Ensure that these definitions will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Be the main process counterpart for major stakeholders concerning market roll-outs or new functionalities in your area of responsibility.
- Drive the alignment of processes within your scope of responsibility, ensuring a consistent integration to the adidas application landscape through internal and external interfaces.
- Drive the formalization and documentation of defined processes, providing transparency on current state and a solid foundation for evolution.
- Monitor and analyze respective Consumer Service processes continuously. Analyze CS data points and identify improvement opportunities and define respective solutions.
- Conduct process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Define and pre-qualify change requests for new functionalities. Ensure there is sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection. Ensure process documentation reflects implemented changes.
- Provide appropriate support to markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations.
- Define standard best practices and control methods.
- Drive best practice communication and trainings throughout the whole organization.
- Build the appropriate structure to be able to manage the respective organization effectively, identify and develop the future talents and create realistic succession scenarios for key positions.
- Ensure appropriate leadership skills are present at every level by creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Demonstrable Consumer Services, Operations, Consumer Engagement background
- Exposure to a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Product Management and using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- People management skills are a plus
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Fluent English both verbally and written