Product Manager FTW: Women’s & Cardi B (Temporary Position)Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Identify, develop, and implement product opportunities in line with Footwear Icon strategy, for the profitable growth of Women’s Classic Leather and Cardi B categories. Effectively manage the product creation process from Design creation to initial productions, including product briefs, line confirmation, and market adoption.Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of Women’s Classic Leather & Cardi B FTW future business plans
- Clearly understand the Women’s target consumer, trade channels, and pricing needs for product FTW briefs.
- Collaborate on creation process with Design & Development to ensure the final product meets brief & consumer needs
- Present & articulate plans & designs clearly and with passion to Cardi B & her team.
- Effectively manage all systems with a high attention to detail to ensure product is delivered on time in full.
- Interpret and understand consumer dynamics; predict shifts, and react to lifestyle trends.
- Benchmark competitor product/strategy and analyze sales trends to enable fact based decision-making.
- Segment product according to defined consumer and trade channel needs.
- Ensure that product/strategy is effectively communicated to merchandising Hubs/Markets and to support achievement of sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Wider Cardi B x Reebok Team: Design, Marketing, Design, Development, Key Markets and support functions (Marketing Operations, Product Controlling, etc.)
- Wider Classic Leather squad: Design, Marketing, Design, Development, Key Markets and Brand comms
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Ability to multitask
- 2-3 years’ experience in product management, merchandising, or related field.
- Knowledge of product creation process is essential.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Strong presentation skills (presenting to large groups expected)
- Ability to partner with, collaborate with, and influence internal and external business partners.
- Ability to multi-task.