Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role will need to contribute to the overall success of the MENA’s online wholesale business, while driving collaboration across many functional areas, with focus on the execution of effective and efficient omnichannel operations, systems and procedures. This role will also need to manage online brand excellence by employing best-proctices model in order to improve sell through across digital touchpoints, coupled with maximizing the efficiency of operational support across the entire order cycle, in conjunction with employeing a number of fulfillment services that will ensure that we deliver value for our internal and external consumers.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing creative campaigns and delivering compelling and persuasive digital content across various online e-com channels/ WHS.COM and inline with global adidas toolkits.
- Partner with agencies as and when the opportunity arises.
- Manage campaign assets and provide agencies with relevant material.
- Work closely with Public Relations, Sports Marketing, Brand Comms and Wholesale Sales teams to gather assets and insights for digital communication executions on all wholesale e-commerce channel platforms.
- Assist in monitoring campaign and competitor activity whilst remaining consistently abreast of current digital marketing and e-com tools and techniques.
- Drive sell-out across wholesale partner e-commerce platforms through campaigns and tactical promotions.
- Act as a brand custodian to ensure brand is well represented across channel platforms and educate partner marketing teams on latest guidelines.
- Using available and newly generated data for identifying consumer affinities and enabling consumer specific communication.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in order to establish KPI’s while tracking the same at predetermined intervals.
- Ensure that campaign analytics and reporting adheres to the predetermined timelines.
- Tracking and reporting of consumer communicators and campaign for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement process and operational improvements in partnership with market and global teams.
- Day to Day management and liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare the requested reports to evaluate campaigns and KPIs.
- Ensure on-budget activity and management of all documents relates as per internal audit policies.
- Ensure alignment to team and company strategy, goals and objectives.
- Manage Ad hoc projects and analysis, while ensuring that they meet the desired deadlines .
- Reporting of all campaigns and tasks.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Internal: Retail, Brand Comms, Digital Marketing, Sales teams, IT,
- External: Agencies, System partners, Franchise and Account teams, etc
- University degree in Digital marketing or equivalent professional experience, ideally with sales and/or marketing.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital mareting and/or e-coms
- Cross-functional Marketing knowledge in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories (sporting goods industry candidates preferred).
- Proven working experience in digital content creation with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrate social networking experience and analytic tools knowledge with excellent e-coms working knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of Display, Search, SEM/SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Advanced level proofreading and editing experience
- Proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and a strong passion for changing lives through the power of sport
- Fluent in English & Arabic