Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role supports Director Strategic Programs to coordinate, execute and support the demand management process (Annual & Agility) for Finance Portfolio together with the OKR Framework and will take accountability to adjust the process and tool setup when required. The position holder will support, and own tasks related to Demand Management e.g., planning internal milestones (based on Program Board & Coordination Board process), validating business case, proposing potential Success Criteria, optimizing submission templates and tools, tracking/monitoring and communicating milestones.
Additionally, the role also supports in managing and monitoring key strategic initiatives within Finance (Portfolio Management) based on the time, budget, scope and business value commitments of the business cases. On a need basis, the position holder might also be required to manage small projects (part of the portfolio) and own the OTIF delivery of milestones.Key Responsibilities:Demand Management & OKR Framework
Portfolio & Project Management
- Take ownership of driving and supporting various aspects of demand management process: template creation, business case validation (POV of readiness, resourcing etc.), preparing for prioritization discussions with SLT, ensuring readiness from technical tool perspective for Finance/Manage Business domain projects (Biz and Tech) that require significant company resources, in alignment with other company procedures and needs (agile departments, digital initiatives, procurement processes).
- Tech Budget Governance: Partner with Controlling team (Tech & Biz) to coordinate the end-to-end demand management process execution during the different cycles (budget consumption and value commitment). This includes periodic follow-ups and comms with various teams related to Tech Budget Health Checks based on the Controlling reports.
- Responsible for supporting storyline creation (MB CB forums), contributing relevant and quality inputs, and ensuring operational tasks are followed-up and completed on a timely basis.
- Own the OKR Framework from a Tool setup perspective. Ensure timely setup for OKR cycles. Incorporate adjustments/ implementations in the Smartsheet setup on a regular basis to ensure linkages with PB Reporting, GBS Reporting etc.
- Ensure timely communication, follow-ups, and readiness for OKR Kick-off & Planning cycles. Understand and optimize OKR linkages with Priorities deliverables and own the governance for the assigned priorities/initiatives.
- Establish good working relationships with stakeholder teams and act as POC for GBS PMO/Controlling for operational tasks.
- If needed, identify and help implement improvement potential for the end-to-end demand management process.
- Support and contribute towards Portfolio Management (Finance Tech Portfolio and Finance One-Pager Priorities).
- Own reporting, monitoring and lead conversation/touchpoints with PM Leads and Reporting for the assigned priorities/initiatives (both Finance one-pager and Tech Portfolio).
- Prepare quality updates for priorities reporting (Finance Priorities & PB Reporting) for the assigned initiatives. At any given point, ensure full knowledge and transparency in terms of progress, KPIs, risks and mitigation plan for assigned projects to contribute towards a holistic portfolio management & reporting for Finance Function.
- Support ad-hoc tasks and take ownership of driving small projects, as and when required. Project management will involve planning, managing dependencies & deliverables, effectively planning/coordinating people and resources, progress reporting and change management with respective counterparts to successfully drive projects.
Work effectively and collaboratively with relevant Stakeholders and business counterparts:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Finance Strategy and Programs team members
- Finance SMT and Head Office
- Project / Program Sponsors
- External Consultancy
- Program Board Team
- CB POCs, PMO Teams (e.g. GBS) and Controlling Counterparts (Biz & Tech)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Good business understanding of Finance & Tech processes and structures
- Organized, action oriented and structured approach to problem and tasks
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Demand Management process
- Capability to structure, analyze, and synthesize finding, good quantitative & analytical skills
- Ability to use tools like SmartSheet and Jira; strong excel & PowerPoint skills
- High degree of self-management, flexibility, and proactive drive to perform
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills with clear understanding of target audience; fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with different functions and different cultures within the team and organization
- Ability to connect the dots; challenge counterparts by bringing practical solutions to the table
- Project and process management skills, experience in medium to large scale cross-functional project and/or change programs and knowledge in Agile way of working
- Good to have: Finance background preferred with strong passion to develop within Finance
- Degree or qualification in Finance or Management
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within Finance Process/Project Management
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on SmartSheet; strong excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience and ideally qualifications (PMI certified) in Project Management
- Good to have: experience on Demand Management & Product-Led Concepts