Manager Digital Visual MerchandisingPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the EU eCom Trading team, you’ll be primarily driving & executing our adidas digital merchandising experience, ensuring we’re addressing and adapting our site & product presentation to the needs of our consumer base and inline with our wider business performance.
The candidate should know how digital merchandising can impact consumer behaviour, understanding what factors will drive interaction and conversion. They’ll be expected to execute a content strategy across our key campaigns and strike a balance with a commercial proposition and one that represents the brand’s placement within the marketplace.
Our goal is to evolve the experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.Key Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic roadmap definition, KPI’s and target setting for the candidate’s responsible categories.
- Manage the execution of the digital visual merchandising strategy for the responsible categories on adidas.com and Adidas App.
- Provide input into the digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
- Candidate requires a commercial critical eye on the respective categories and their trading performance, continously driving optimizations and collaborating with internal stakeholders to improve our trading performance.
- Establish site playbooks for common merchandise processes in your area, ensuring we can adapt to seasonal differences and different promotions and build out an optimisation flow for these tasks.
- Contribute to market product range optimisation based on Global guidance and consumer demand and establish Site Merch & Buyer process for flagging these topics.
- Manage sell-thru through ongoing improvements to our configurable toolset, with a focus on sorting rules, product placement, evergreen content, page content, third party vendors and site configuration.
- Work with analytics to ensure framework for merchandising decisions and ongoing improvements can be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Marketing Activation, CRM, Buying, Site Ops and SEO/SEM to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translating into tangible, logical site experiences
- Manage monthly digital visual merchandising calendar creation based off of the quarterly business priorities and ensure there are ongoing executive summaries giving visibility on plans and business output.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Buying / Category Managers
- Product Launch & Data
- Marketing Activation
- Assortment Planning
- Global Business Units
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Org (DBC)
- Site Operations
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong IT and numerical skills – On-line platform knowledge. Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
- Broad Digital visual merchandising expertise.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Excellent stakeholder management. Ability to negotiate and influence will be paramount to success
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
- BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).