Manager Testing & Market Success | Engage & RetainArea
: Global DigitalJob family:
Conversion OptimizationGSMS Grade: M4Department
: .com and Mobile ExperienceDirect Reporting Line
: Director .com Experience & OptimizationSubsidiary/country
: The NetherlandsLocation:
As a Manager Testing and Market Success, you are responsible for executing the conversion optimization strategy on adidas’ digital platforms within the membership engagement and retention area. Within the area of membership you are continuously analyzing online KPIs and leading A/B tests with the goal to improve the engagement with our members and how we transfer this engagement into becoming first time buyers and even multi-buyers.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the area of consumer engagement but is able to also look towards the end-to-end consumers journey from email to .com or app and identify the key opportunity areas to improve the engagement after consumers have joined our membership program. You will be fully integrated into product rituals and processes within our consumer engagement team but also able to optimize on the site / app experience. The candidate will have a background in a quantitative or qualitative optimization field and will have experience in data-driven decision making, particularly in driving the growth of digital products and working with integrated digital technology teams in an e-commerce environment.
You excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced international organization. You have the ability to flex between going wide on sizable opportunities that will impact all consumer and going deep into specific locales and consumer segments for optimizations for specific groups of users. This role requires top level, solid communication to not only deliver data, but answer the business problem and give the behavioral learning and consumer decision making context behind the data.
- Share learnings with different regions, product owners, UX & design, marketing and development teams with the common goal to optimize onboarding journey for new members and how we support our most valuable customers towards their first purchase and beyond.
- Leverage best in class tools and processes for monitoring performance, refining audiences, and defining further optimization and personalization
- Partner with business stakeholders to brainstorm the main consumer problems and opportunities and distill the right strategical themes which will drive the business forward
- Make sure you have a deep understanding of the consumers journey, constantly track conversion KPIs, identify improvement areas, define actions to steer the digital performance and deliver continuous increase in key metrics such as enrichment, prospect to buyer rate, multi-buyer rate and churn %.
- Driving go-to-market handover based on results for optimization to ensure adoption of tools with local partners
- Digital Analytics
- UX/UI Community
- Product Owners and Product Specialists
- Global IT and Global Operations
- Consumer Engagement
- E-Commerce Trading
- Digital Planning
- External agencies
- BA/MS/MA in (Commercial) Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Neuromarketing, or anyone who learned AB testing on the job
- At least 5+ years of experience in defining and executing optimization/ conversion tests in collaborative multi-functional teams
- A very good understanding and 2+ years in digital analytics with analytical software such as Adobe, GA etc.
- Strong knowledge of all facets of A/B testing, all digital research types, measurement and good understanding of associated statistical methodologies
- A good understanding of server side testing and the consequences for testing strategy
- Must have a passion for qualitative and quantitative data and developing ‘themes’ and ‘main hypotheses’ that can be understood at the most senior levels
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for conversion optimization and delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders and the team
- Knowledge with optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions is preferred
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English, both verbally and written