Develop and lead the new TA global function and lead the strategic plan and execution of significant global organizational built. Additionally, lead the development and execution off the global talent acquisition strategy across the markets and functions to achieve both strategic and operational goals. Furthermore, provide overall leadership to the talent acquisition team developing their skills, capabilities, and competencies.KEY RECRUITING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and develop the team to ensure the proper structure is in place to fully support a global model.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Lead and implement large scale global hiring plans as with a blend of in-house and 3rd party strategies
- Establish and manage 3rd party relationships with hiring agencies.
- Lead and manage the transition services and management agreements as part of the divesture closely partnering with adidas key stakeholders
- Set the vision and drive strategic and operational goals for the organization across all aspects of talent acquisition including strategies and practices to support future trends and business growth through talent acquisition excellence.
- Assess the technology landscape and implement the best solution for a stand-alone company
- Lead, mentor, develop and increase capability of the talent acquisition organizational by driving high quality talent management practices within your organization.
- Oversee talent acquisition globally including but not limited to sourcing, assessment, selection, employer branding, systems and university relations across all business units.
- As a member of the global leadership team, contribute towards the direction and evolution of the overall talent acquisition function and talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop and oversee an effective recruitment process that provides high quality experiences for candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage and influence business and functional leaders on talent acquisition priorities to ensure that organizational needs are met.
- Establish and maintain market and industry expertise including a comprehensive view of trends and competitors to help identify opportunities to improve talent acquisition results.
- Drive the implementation of global initiatives through collaborative partnerships with regional counterparts, HR and additional teams within the overall talent function.
- Ability to think strategically, design strategic business plans and influence across many key stakeholders globally
- Ability to drive innovating hiring strategies especially focused on large-scale and rapid hiring
- Demonstrate strong organizational assessment and design principles
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and executive level client management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead recruiters across multiple teams and/or locations towards achieving objectives.
- Strong project management skills and proven success achieving goals and standards.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize the workload of multiple teams.
- Ability to manage change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives.
- Ability to work on local, national and international searches.
- Strong level of expertise within the international market(s) and across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated people management skills and the ability to lead people towards achieving objectives.
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills including the ability to set clear goals, involve others in decision making and building productive relationships.
o Connects goals of the team to company vision.
o Strengthens partnerships between individuals and teams.
o Aligns individual goals with others to broaden company strategy.
o Seeks out other perspectives and uses others contributions to enhance quality decisions.
o Establishes the right balance of collaboration and independence.
o Is transparent with goals, objectives and the status of ongoing projects.
o Builds relationships with people throughout the organization.
o Encourages others to contribute towards team goals.
o Addresses and corrects non-productive team behaviors.
- Demonstrates a very high level of confidence by setting high expectations for personal and team performance, the self-awareness and desire to learn and grow as a leader and the ability inspire and empower others to deliver and contribute.
o Holds oneself and others accountable for delivering on commitments.
o Takes ownership of goals and responsibilities.
o Shows versatility and stamina to achieve goals.
o Puts effort into their own and others personal and professional growth.
o Identifies opportunities to advance the knowledge and skills of others.
o Uses recognition and celebration to energize and inspire others.
o Ensures team has the right tools and resources to achieve its goals.
o Creates energy and motivation within their team and the broader TA organization.
- Constantly seeks new and innovative solutions, creates an environment that fosters creativity and risk taking and has the ability to turn ideas into actions.
o Encourages curiosity and active exploration of new ideas and opportunities.
o Uses a test and learn approach and allows for failure in pursuit of knowledge.
o Pushes boundaries and challenges conventional thinking.
o Creates and environment that encourages creativity.
o Provides a safe environment for healthy skepticism and critical thinking.
o Recognizes innovative thinking by helping advance ideas and acknowledge progress.
o Turns creative ideas into meaningful outcomes – shows results.
o Contributes to the ideas of others and allows others to influence ideas.
o Creates something new when necessary as well as supports existing ideas.EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in recruiting (agency or in-house) including recruiting on a global level.
- Experience with large-scale programmatic hiring is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years managing recruiters and projects to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven knowledge of the footwear and apparel industry, adidas Group products and functional expertise across multiple business units and a strong understanding of regional recruiting trends.
- Track record of success driving a holistic recruitment strategy (needs assessment, planning, execution and embedding) for multiple functions and/or markets.
- Demonstrated success independently executing against project deliverables, targets and mid-term, long term objectives as well as leading people towards achieving targets and deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder management and stakeholder engagement experience including influencing senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability contributing towards the development of and driving global initiatives as well as embedding them at the functional/market level.
- Has demonstrated a strong mindset and results related to experience with a specific focus on candidates, managers and recruiters.
- Strong knowledge of the functional areas/markets that you support.
- Strong experience in people management and leading teams (including virtual teams) by creating a high performance environment build around creativity and empowerment.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills with senior level HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues on a global basis.
- Extensive knowledge and ability to grasp cultural differences, understand regional differences and successfully drive initiatives across a complex landscape.
- Head of HR, Reebok
- Corporate HR Leads
- Market HR Leaders
- Diversity Leader
- Sr. Business Leaders- Corporate and Markets
- IT Lead
- External Consultants
- Vendor Partnerships