- Manage day-to-day administrative functions on behalf of Product Operations Ivy Park and Human Race
- Communicate effectively by telephone, in person, e-mail, and fax to assist the goals of the Product Operations, Development, Costing and Materials Departments.
- Establish and perform practices that accurately maintain records and efficiently process information.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings, appointments, off-sites and events for the Department. Arrange accommodations and assist visitors to the Portland office.
- Maintain calendar of events including all travel scheduling.
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of samples for the Department.
- Assist with proto ordering process for the entire department; this includes un-packing, logging and distributing all proto samples when they arrive.
- Provide input to help identify and improve systems and procedures within the department to ensure day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist in maintaining and replenishing inventory of necessary supplies and equipment for department needs.
- Assist, Coordinate, and Distribute materials and arrange for catering and AV equipment for meetings.
- Collect, sort and distribute mail.
- Support departmental timelines/deadlines by assisting in all activities as needed.
- Team Sales and Merchandising
- Liaison Offices
- Manufacturing Partners
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate via phone, e-mail and face to face.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow through on all details required.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced, changing environment, good time management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.