Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Deliver a best in class customer service experience to adidas and Reebok customers in NA by leading and managing the day to day operational and commercial activities for a determined account base / team. Supporting Business and Customer initiatives which add value to our business and working closely with the Operations and Sales team to ensure business processes are efficient as well as commercially focused.Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure the Customer Service (CS) teams are applying available adidas Group standards and best practices in daily work
- To ensure reliability and responsiveness to Customer requests and complaints by training and performance monitoring
- To ensure order book accuracy and on time in full deliveries (OTIF)
- To participate in the monthly forecast update in alignment with the Sales team and Finance
- To coordinate a cross-functional communication between internal interfaces (e.g. Sales, Finance, Planning, Order Book Management, Purchasing, IT, Operations)
- Manage departmental and business projects / initiatives as required by the department lead.
- Liaising with the relevant teams to ensure in-market adherence to all timelines and processes.
- Support the review and subsequent roll out of new working practices driven out of the CS Excellence workshops
- Ensure CS are driving towards and positively contributing to the commercial and financial targets set.
- Manage CS and operational efficiencies to a positive and tangible outcome whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Steer departmental key performance indicators to continuously improve standards, service and financial results, following through on improvement opportunities wherever possible.
- Sales team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:Educational Background
- A strong customer centric attitude and mindset
- A high level of problem solving ability
- Able to manage conflict well
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with our key accounts
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
University degree in business administration, focus on Sales/SCMProfessional background
3-4 years’ experience in Customer Service or supply chain in Sporting Goods, Fashion, FMCG
Minimum 2 years people management experience
Excellent knowledge and skills in all PC based systems inc Microsoft office and SAP
Experience managing projects desirableLanguage skills:
French or Arabic mandatory, Fluent in English