- The B2B Sales Rep will be responsible for executing future season sell-ins, in-season selling, managing order fulfilment, maintain responsibility of an account territory, and provide ongoing training and support of the B2B platform. The B2B Manager will be responsible for driving the B2B strategy and delivering against assigned sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Account manager for selected B2B accounts including, but not limited to, sell-in, customer service, driving allocation management, communication reminders, brand comms, and order management/communication.
- Identify sales growth opportunities and chase in-season business.
- Execute against a B2B account segmentation & allocation strategy.
- Achieve quarterly and seasonal sales goals.
- Produce accurate and reliable forecasts for your territory.
- Use strong business acumen and retail math abilities to drive the top and bottom line number for assigned territory.
- Create quarterly and seasonal catalogs and assortment plans across all product divisions and sport categories.
- Provide and lead regular product trainings to all retailers on product initiatives and innovations.
- Collaborate with CTC to create channel/account packages and assortments, showcasing key products & concepts across relevant categories.
- Co-ordinate cross-functionally with internal interfaces (e.g. Marketing, Finance, IT, CS, Credit).
- Monitor and report development of customer base (KPIs).
- Continuously work to identify system and process improvements, working with cross-functional partners as needed to push enhancements to customers.
- Participate in B2B testing as needed.
- Train B2B accounts on platform and service model.
- Experience in sales or retail sales with a history of demonstrating an innovative spirit, comfortable relationship building, and willing to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and manage many accounts on a consistent basis, and to sell the appropriate Reebok products to the designated accounts.
- Merchandising skills and the ability to connect the seasonal brand priorities to a retail assortment plan.
- Ability to create, plan and deliver effective and persuasive presentations.
- Strong retail math skills and ability to apply financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes.
- Ability to provide fact-based business proposals to create a mutually beneficial outcome for Reebok and our retail partners.
- Must be results-oriented and have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, resulting in the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to portray a confident and winning attitude in challenging business environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the demonstrated ability to work with various types of customers and manage difficult situations.
- Familiarity of sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management skills, the ability to work independently and be a solution-based thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in sales, retail, account management, or business development preferred.
- Technical proficiency with MS applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Passion for sports & fitness.
- Athletic industry experience preferred.