Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
IT service management is the craft of implementing, managing, and delivering IT services to meet the needs of the organization. It ensures that the appropriate mix of people, processes, and technology are in place to provide value.Key Responsibilities:
Service level management
- Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
Release and deployment
- Documents changes based on requests for change.
- Applies change control procedures.
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
- Investigates problems in systems, processes and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 3-year experience in IT
- 1 year of experience in relevant area