We are looking for an Assistant Merchandising and Brand Activation Manager for our Skate team at our North American headquarters in Portland, OR.
The Assistant Merchandising and Brand Activation Manager will implement regional strategies to enable successful sell-in/sell-out of product ranges and services. They will collaborate with Skate creation teams, Brand Marketing, Sports Marketing and Category Marketing Teams in the markets and ensure close alignment with all Specialty Sales efforts.DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILTIES
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support input into the Skate product creation process and ensure it meets Concept to Consumer requirements for the respective markets/channels. Support execution of marketing plans and seasonal concepts. Support all regional/local go to market and sell in milestones.
- Support CTC deliverables with focus on HYPE, HLD and specialty/LTD initiatives
- Support markets with all brand/commercial/administrative enquiries where required.
- Support all net sales, distribution and activation objectives for respective markets.
- Support the execution of Brand/CTC objectives for Own Retail/Ecommerce
- Support Global Retail, WHS and Own retail with all brand/commercial enquiries where required.
- Support global merchandising strategy and work on regional assortment plans during creation process.
- Support regional range/assortment plan for the top stores regionally, ensuring brand strategies are executed to drive commercial success
- Provide data, reports and market insight to support the regional merchandising efforts
- Support delivery of the required content/brand and strategic objectives on-time-in-full at key CTC milestones
- Collaborate with and support assigned markets/channels to reach financial targets and KPI's.
- Provide support in strategic planning phase of the key Brand level program initiatives for the market in close collaboration with local Brand Communications and Activation teams.
- Support plans and comprehensive program calendars to inform and align all brand and horizontal category Brand Comms activities.
- Collaborate with global category brand communications counterparts to inform global asset creation ensuring all program needs are met
- In partnership with relevant market Brand Comms category leads, support cross functional team process with Newsroom, digital, retail and event marketing specialists to ensure a consistent, consumer relevant message is brought to life across all key touchpoints
- Support consumer knowledge and competition knowledge tools and processes with internal and external partners
A strong fit for the role will have:
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-5 years of Category Management/ Ranging/ Merchandising Experience or account marketing
- Merchandising and activation experience
- Strong communication skills, managing relationships and diversity of thought
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge including company policies and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Project Management
- Knowledgeable of MS Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives.
There’s plenty of change around right now as workouts move from the gym to the garage and we take a timeout from many of the activities we’re passionate about.
Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates.
We’re all on the home team for now — we’d love for you to join ours.
- We’re all remote while the world sorts itself out. Upon our eventual return to office, the working location will be Portland, OR.
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English