Assistant Manager Digital Activation Planning SportPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support in driving alignment in the digital ecosystem at the category level by curating and creating calendars & activation plans with input from all stakeholders. Contribute to mapping, implementation and governance of the consumer journey in the adidas digital eco system (.com and apps) for assigned categories.
Help to achieve the eCom brand and commercial goals by driving eCom Sales, NPS, Brand Awareness, Consumer Acquisition & Retention.
Deliver a consumer experience that is
PREMIUM: inspire love for our brand and desire for our product.
CONNECTED: offer a seamless experience across all consumer touchpoints.
PERSONALISED: delivering the right message to the right audience.Key Responsibilities:
- Support in partnering with the Digital Brand Commerce Category Planning team to take in the global seasonal plan for the adidas digital ecom system (.com/apps) and inform on local adjustments for the assigned categories.
- Support the maintainence of the category digital activation seasonal calendars, using business designated calendar tools.
- Assist with new digital activation process and stakeholders across Brand / eCom / Newsroom for all items on calendar.
- Assist in the implementation of the digital activation process with stakeholders across Brand / eCom / Newsroom for all assigned category items on calendar. Contribute to the partnership with the Western European Category BU Comms leads on Go to Market plans, supporting the Calendar deviations feedback to Global BU’s.
- Apply consumer insights from key stakeholders regarding consumer behaviour that can better direct planning, track KPIs and help to enable real time optimization of campaigns.
- Support in collecting and sharing post-campaign feedback with global Digital Brand Commerce teams to inform future development of Digital Campaign Standards.
- Assist in the implementation of the Digital Campaign Standard with Digital Content, Media Activation, Analytics and eCom partners and formalise activation plans based on most effective consumer journeys.
- Support in providing input and learning on how to improve Digital Campaign Standard implementation.
- Provide support in partnering with eCom Digital Merchandising, eCom product buying planning to ensure business needs are effectively supported, driving agile in season adjustment to category calendars as required.
- Assist in briefing the Digital Content Category team on needs to support adidas digital eco system (.com/apps) and media category plans, monitoring and supporting the end to end implementation of stories.
- In collaboration with the Omnichannel team provide timely input to the End to End process and share digital learnings with the Global Digital Brand Commerce teams.
- Based on business needs and consumer insight, on case by case basis participate in supporting the non-concept in-season Reactive Marketing activity and in-campaign Optimization agile process.
- Assist with incorporating Key City needs (first phase London and Paris) are factored into the campaign consumer journeys plans working closely with the Key City Planner.
- Assist with the implementation of the social strategy from Western Europe Newsroom and Media Activation Teams for assigned category plans.
- Test and Learn. Live the Leadership Framework.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Global and WE Marketing (Business Units)
- Brand Activation teams (Media Activation, Digital Content, Consumer Engagement)
- eCom (UX, Digital Merchandising/Master data/Supply Chain Management/Operations/eCom product buying+planning, Analytics)
- Digital Brand Commerce teams (Creative Services, Content, Campaign Delivery, Brand Publishing, Calendar)
- Key City Planning
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of digital brand and commercial KPI’s and drivers of the eCom business.
- Basic project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Understanding of enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solver, solution oriented attitude and ability to prioritize workload
- Understanding of the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to understand consumer behaviour across the digital landscape
- Four-year college or university degree preferably in a Marketing discipline
- 2 years + broad marketing/digital experience