Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assure the purposeful, controlled and efficient use of financial resources by transparent analysis to proactively support business decision making processes and by ensuring effective internal controls.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor KPIs for ad hoc, short- and long-term planning and bring responsibility into the business.
- Maintain integrity of dynamic planning processes (forecast, budget, IBP, SBP) and the monthly closing along with adidas Group processes & targets.
- Create transparency about business performance by analyzing and comparing data from different sources of information.
- Identify key issues & opportunities, draw conclusions and provide creative recommendations and solutions.
- Establish a valued business partnership due to objective and holistic controlling support.
- Provide Senior and Group Management with correct, timely and in-depth financial analysis and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Provide financial guidance to business partners to assist in making business decisions and achieve sustainable growth, profitability and targets.
- Support the development and implementation of creative process improvements and best known practices and think about ways to simplify current financial management processes & analytical tools.
- Ensure smooth operation of the day to day business by taking on ownership for related actions.
- Assume back up roles to cover colleagues for in advance assigned tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sales, Go-to-market, Credit Management, Customer Service, Global Business Services, IT
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Analytical and financial modeling skills, comfort with Finance and Accounting principles and strong financial statement analysis ability.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Independent handling of a variety of tasks with different levels of complexity by developing effective plans and organizing work efficiently.
- Acting in a goal-oriented manner, prioritize and complete tasks in order of importance.
- Thinking beyond the obvious and do not stop at the first answers.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- University degree (Dipl./Master) in business administration with focus on Finance/Controlling