Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Test Automation Specialist will guide the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and guiding practices
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to ascertain the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- Current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and have strong examination ability in a problem-solving environment
Salary range for this role: $96k - $140k
Hear from some of the Tech Advisory team by watching this short clip
Click here - Unleash your passion for tech with a career with Accenture - YouTube
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.