Day rate: Upto £650 inside IR35
The Client is in need of a back-end engineer to help them with their insights platform used both internally and with external clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Professional experience building and deploying microservices in a cloud environment that are scalable and resilient
- Experience with Java (Spring) but ready to consider other technologies
- Experience writing automated unit tests (integration testing a bonus)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Enthusiastic about building a maintainable product and supporting it
- Ability to communicate with product owners and architects within the team
Useful but not essential additional skills
- Experience of Infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience of building web applications using tools such as React
- Experience of retail / customer analytics
- Refactoring of Code.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Reference ID: SIP Back End Engineer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to £650.00 per day
- Temporarily due to COVID-19