- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course
- Requires solid 2 years experience in end to end Recruitment preferably in volume hiring
- Experience in Bilingual recruitment experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong
- Regular Shift, 10AM-7PM
Recruitment Design and Strategies
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required.
- Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others.
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates.
- Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications.
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers. Work may include:
- Facilitate candidate travel logistics working with candidate and approved travel agency.
- Coordinate logistics, such as booking interview rooms, soliciting interviewers, scheduling candidates, creation of interview schedule, ordering catering, assembling candidate packets, etc.
- Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter.
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention.
- Assist with administration of pre-employment check process which may include:
- Collect signed release forms and send in for processing.
- Request appropriate pre-employment check based on client requirements.
- Perform initial review of results using client standards role aid.
- Follow-up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies.
- * Identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to Recruiters for further follow-up
- Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies.
- Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks.
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
- Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19