Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Accenture’s Data Engineering practice covers the range of Data and AI skills across all domains of data governance & quality, cloud & traditional data engineering and visual insights & next generation user interfaces. When combined with Accenture’s broader Strategy and Consulting and Technology businesses, we are able to bring together the unique end to end business changes through the application of Data and AI.
We are looking are looking for Senior ETL developers to join our team in Adelaide with staggered start dates in August, September & October 2021.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. We have access to world leading assets, training and experts to help your career thrive and grow. If you consider yourself to be a constant learner with strong coding and analytical background, apply now for us to get to know you better.
As an ETL Developer you will be involved in and have:
- Determined data storage needs.
- Used different data warehousing concepts to build a data warehouse for internal departments of the organization.
- Creates and enhances data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data.
- Leading the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts.
- Design develop, automates, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data.
- Ensure data quality.
- Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications.
- Translate data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering in a customer or business facing capacity
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong Data migration and test experience
- PL/SQL Server development
- NoSQL databases
- Dimensional modeling
- would be desirable
- OLAP, SSAS and MDX experience
- Java and/or .NET experience
- ETL tools experience, such as SSIS, Informatica, Talend
- Modeling tools experience, such as Toad Data Modeller, Erwin, and Embarcadero
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements.
Set yourself apart:
- Project experience in an End to end implementation of at least 1 big data project using at least 1 of Hadoop, Map Reduce or NoSQL platforms
- Demonstrating your learning abilities and passion to continue to learn and grow – we believe in #LetThereBeChange and look to you to be on that journey
- Ability to problem solve and network to discover the right solutions in creative ways
- Ability to manage stakeholders, through active partaking
- Experience working on multi-discipline software projects & ideally large-scale
- Track record of delivering robust, automated data solutions at scale
- Experience in complex data engineering projects / engagements
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related experience
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory for these roles to comply with security clearance requirements