Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security as part of our global security practice. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilise your eye for business to work multi-functionally with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
TYPICAL S INCLUDE ASPECTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
Qualifications - External
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Information Security, Risk and Assessment
- Security Audit and Maturity Assessment
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Working in teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Contributing to business development
You will have some or all of the following skills and experiences:
Experience working in a regulated environment
- Security Audit and Assessment
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Architecture
- Application Security Testing
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Project management and delivery experience
- Security qualifications such as SSCP, CCSP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- 3rd level qualification
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.