Products Security Consulting Manager/Consultant - Microsoft 365
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle, from Strategy and Risk, Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defense and Cloud Security to Managed Services solutions.
Accenture Products informs and impacts the way people live. We power positive change for clients in Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel, ensuring they stay relevant while fulfilling their shared purpose.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
As a Security Consulting Manager/Consultant, you will:
- Work with some of the world’s largest companies across some of their most complex security challenges and decisions in the continually evolving technology landscape, with continually changing regulatory and compliance requirements, changing threat landscape and increased attack surface.
- Be part of a collaborative team that applies the latest thinking, research, analytics and methodologies to help transform both Accenture and client’s businesses to make a real difference.
- Develop innovative solutions for our Products clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Design, plan and implement Microsoft 365/Azure infrastructure Security solutions
- Understand Microsoft 365 hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management
- Advise clients on the security implications of compliance and regulations such as OSFI, ISO, NIST, PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR etc.
- Carry out threat and risk assessments (TRAs) and develop security architecture to mitigate threats
- Lead and conduct threat modeling activities during Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Be the “Trusted Advisor” on best practices to protect information
- Actively lead multiple engagements simultaneously and seamlessly
- Mentor junior consultants
- Actively seek and nurture opportunities for business development.
- Lead response to RFPs, scope security programs and assist in closing sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in development of cyber security offerings.
- Security projects with EMS, AIP/MIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure
- Data governance and retention (Retention policies, data governance reports and dashboards, Information holds, import data in the Security and Compliance Center, manage inactive mailboxes)
- Cyber security experience in defining strategy and architecture in SIEM focusing on design, use case development, security monitoring, and incident management
- Cloud security experience in architecting and developing cloud-based solutions for security logging and monitoring
- Demonstrated expert level experience in the following capabilities:
o Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
o Azure AD Identity Protection (User risk policy and sign-in risk policy)
o O365 Threat Protection
o O365 ATP (Anti-phishing protection, anti-spoofing, anti-spam protection, Safe-Attachments, Safe Links, anti-malware solution, and tests using Attack Simulator)
o Information Protection
o Secure data within O365 (Customer Lockbox, Office 365 collaboration workloads, and B2B sharing for external users)
o Azure Information Protection (Azure Rights Management, labels and conditions, templates, AIP scanner, RMS connector, tenant keys, integrate AIP with Microsoft Online Services)
o Data Loss Prevention (Manage DLP policies, manage sensitive information types
o Cloud App Security (Plan implementation and configuration)
o O365 Governance and Compliance
o Security reporting (Windows Analytics, Office Telemetry, Office 365 secure score, Azure Log Analytics integration, and alert policies in the O65 Security and Compliance Center)
o Audit logs and reports (Office 365 auditing and reporting)
o O365 classification and labeling (Data governance classification and labels)
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to rapidly understand client’s business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high impact solutions to meet their business needs.
- Knowledge and experience of security standards, procedures, reviews, and automation
- Knowledge and experience of security processes and operating models
- Knowledge and experience of cloud specific security challenges, designs, and solutions
- Comfortable working with senior management (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture leads, Application teams, Cloud engineers, Ops and SecOps). Knowledgeable about the regulatory landscape for Azure Sentinel and cloud based SIEM and the implementation patterns required to be compliant
- Ability to carry out technical writing and presentations
What’s in it for you
- Security and Cloud Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.