Products Security Consulting Manager/Consultant - Data Security
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle, from Strategy and Risk, Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defense and Cloud Security to Managed Services solutions.
Accenture Products informs and impacts the way people live. We power positive change for clients in Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel, ensuring they stay relevant while fulfilling their shared purpose.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
As a Security Consulting Manager/Consultant, you will:
- Work with some of the world’s largest companies across some of their most complex security challenges and decisions in the continually evolving technology landscape, with continually changing regulatory and compliance requirements, changing threat landscape and increased attack surface.
- Be part of a collaborative team that applies the latest thinking, research, analytics and methodologies to help transform both Accenture and client’s businesses to make a real difference.
- Develop innovative solutions for our Products clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Lead the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to Information Security such as Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification using industry leading vendor solutions
- Plan, maintain and report delivery progress with client and Accenture leadership in-line with Accenture’s Project governance and quality standards
- Contribute content and solution development for client proposals and security POVs
- Develop or maintain Accenture Information Security solution architecture in-line with updated vendor solutions
- Develop or maintained patterns that address Information Security challenges and controls requirements
- Provide delivery structure, solution guidance and knowledge share to the project team to support outcome based delivery
- Review clients’ existing Information Security strategy, operating capabilities and risks to advise on on best practices and recommendations based on leading industry insights
- Develop industry specific information security solutions that meet client security objectives and business needs
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Experience in defining strategy and architecture for Information Security incorporating technology capabilities such as Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification and Data Encryption.
- Experience in architecting and developing defense in-depth solutions to protect organisations’ confidential data, which may include Intellectual Property (including research, product designs), Personal Data, other confidential commercial data
- Demonstrated engineering experience in developing Information Protection solutions using leading vendors such as Symantec, Microsoft, Forcepoint, McAfee, including integration with SIEM platforms
- Demonstrated experience in creation and implementation of Information Security initiatives / roadmap delivering Information Security Policies, rules, alerts for monitoring operations and reports
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Security policies, standards and operating procedures; experience of design and developing operating model, policies and standards will be beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Governance framework and maturity models; demonstrating understanding of data lifecycle and associated risk of data loss / breach
- Ability to rapidly understand client’s business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high impact solutions to meet their business needs.
- Comfortable working with senior management (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture leads, Application teams, Data Governance, Product Design & Development engineers and Cloud engineers)
- Good understanding various regulatory (such as GDPR, other global Privacy frameworks, SOx, PCI-DSS) and cyber security frameworks (such as NIST CSF, ISO27001) aligned to information security solutions
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
- Broad range of skills, including business insight, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A wealth of experience and a consistent record of working within a consultancy environment
- Tried leadership and team management skills with ability to build, run and foster a strong, dynamic team environment
- Ability to carry out technical writing and presentations
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Preferably, Bachelor’s degree in Information Security
- CISSP or CCSP certified
- Vendor certification demonstrating engineering skills such as SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator, McAfee Product Specialist, Certified Forcepoint Email Security Administrator
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.