Products Security Consulting Manager/Consultant - Azure Sentinel
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle, from Strategy and Risk, Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defense and Cloud Security to Managed Services solutions.
Accenture Products informs and impacts the way people live. We power positive change for clients in Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel, ensuring they stay relevant while fulfilling their shared purpose.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
As a Security Consulting Manager/Consultant, you will:
- Work with some of the world’s largest companies across some of their most complex security challenges and decisions in the continually evolving technology landscape, with continually changing regulatory and compliance requirements, changing threat landscape and increased attack surface.
- Be part of a collaborative team that applies the latest thinking, research, analytics and methodologies to help transform both Accenture and client’s businesses to make a real difference.
- Develop innovative solutions for our Products clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to Azure Sentinel, including design and architecture, data source development and integration, use case development, as well as playbook development for automation and orchestration
- Ability to conduct Azure Sentinel architecture workshops to demonstrate effective solution design based on client requirements
- Demonstrate experience with integration of data sources both native (Microsoft) and third-party, with additional capability to develop integrations if they do not exist
- Demonstrate ability to write and implement effective use cases ranging from simple to complex correlations
- Develop SIEM assets for Azure Sentinel ranging from design, build and operational phases
- Ability to execute Azure Sentinel implementation ensuring requirements are understood and effectively implemented based on best practices and industry expertise
- Review our clients’ existing SIEM integrations and processes, and advising on best practices and recommendations based on leading industry insights
- Demonstrate ability to contribute content to business development / proposal efforts
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies that may complement Azure Sentinel (e.g., new features, data sources or services)
- Ensuring the appropriate tooling, automation and operational processes and models are in place to support our clients’ journey with Azure Sentinel
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Cyber security experience in defining strategy and architecture in SIEM focusing on design, use case development, security monitoring, and incident management
- Cloud security experience in architecting and developing cloud-based solutions for security logging and monitoring
- Demonstrated expert level experience in Azure Sentinel, Splunk, IBM Qradar, or ArcSight including log consolidation, correlation, content creation, workflow management and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience creating rules, alerts, content, and reports within a complex SIEM environment
- Experience working across multi-cloud (e.g., AWS, GCP, etc.), understanding different services and technologies as they relate to security monitoring and integration with the Azure security stack, including Azure Sentinel
- Experience with integrating the Microsoft security stack with Azure Sentinel and enabling effective operations across the stack
- Experience with integration of third-party tooling into a SIEM
- Ability to understand various data types and formats for integrations and to provide recommendations on logging and monitoring best practices
- Ability to work with a DevOps mindset and automate core tasks to streamline deployment and operations
- Experience with Kusto Query Language (KQL) for effective use case development
- Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE attacks & methodologies
- Understanding of SOC operational processes and procedures that support SIEM integration and effective transition
- Good command on PowerShell, Python, Regex and Shell Scripting is preferred
- Experience with utilizing serverless technologies for SIEM integrations and operations, such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, AWS Lambda is preferred
- Experience installing and maintaining open source log capture technologies such as rsyslog, Syslog-NG, Logstash is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with other cloud services and resources to develop effective solutions that enable Azure Sentinel
- Ability to rapidly understand client’s business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high impact solutions to meet their business needs.
- Knowledge and experience of security standards, procedures, reviews, and automation
- Knowledge and experience of security processes and operating models
- Knowledge and experience of cloud specific security challenges, designs, and solutions
- Comfortable working with senior management (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture leads, Application teams, Cloud engineers, Ops and SecOps). Knowledgeable about the regulatory landscape for Azure Sentinel and cloud based SIEM and the implementation patterns required to be compliant
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
- Broad range of skills, including business insight, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- A wealth of experience and a consistent record of working within a consultancy environment
- Tried leadership and team management skills with ability to build, run and foster a strong, dynamic team environment
- Ability to carry out technical writing and presentations
What’s in it for you
- Security and Cloud Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.