Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
As part of the Interactive Graphic Design team you will be centrally positioned in one of the world’s leading consultancy firms, making a huge daily impact on clients across a wide variety of industries.
We are seeking a motion designer, who is skilled in animation and video editing, to work closely with our editorial and graphics team to produce videos. Either as stand-alone deliverables or as part of a collection of assets in support of internal projects.
We want to hear from candidates with the desire to innovate, challenge their skills with always changing demands and opportunities and step up in an environment of highly talented professionals. The variety of work we do for major companies around the Globe provides an incredible opportunity for building your skills and career. Ambition to succeed and passion to deliver are essential requisites for the candidates.Key skills:
- Professional experience working with motion graphics and animations in a digital video production environment:
o Conceptualise original ideas for motion graphics, video, and character-based animations, with a strong emphasis on storytelling
o Storyboarding to effectively communicate visual direction and style
o Transform complex ideas into simple visual forms working with and without existing assets
o Creatively combine themes or branding while keeping visual consistency throughout a project
o Strong eye for detail and can create content from inception to completion that meets the highest professional standard.
o Extensive knowledge of latest trends and techniques in motion design & video production.
o Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask on various projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable:
o Close collaboration with producers and designers throughout all phases of development
o The ability to recommend and gracefully defend design decisions
o Can do attitude, strong team player who can also work off their own initiative with limited guidance
- Strong online portfolio
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools including the Adobe Creative Suite. Particularly AfterEffects, Premiere and Illustrator. 3D experience is a bonus
- An expert understanding of the latest developments and trends in video production & motion design
- Bachelor’s Degree in visual/graphic design, multimedia, animation, or related field preferred
You will be challenged by:
- Diversity of concepts and wealth of scenarios
- Working across multiple geographic locations with key stakeholder groups
- Collaborating with design teams in a variety of discipline's during day-to-day activities
- Identifying solutions to match desired outcomes within required timelines, and delivering quickly
- Contributing to our next generation digital assets