- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any equivalent
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing Strategy, Campaign Management, Writing, Message Development and Effective Communications
- Good to have experience in Digital Marketing, Metrics and Analytics, Media Relations Skills, Candidate Marketing Experience
- Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong
- Regular Shift, 9am-6pm
- Build and execute marketing and communications strategies for Accenture Technology as part of the Candidate Marketing Team and in alignment with the marketing and communications strategy and priorities
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. Programs can include advertising, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral / credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, lead generation, merchandise/brand and award/company recognition
- Build and develop external communications programs or candidate marketing campaigns to support Recruitment and Business priorities in attracting candidates to regard Accenture as an employer of choice
- Serve as marketing counsel and advisor for internal groups.
- Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate
- Manage and forecast marketing budget for assignments and ensure that leadership is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines. Escalate appropriately any potential budget and time over-runs
- Ensure strict adherence to all communications policies and protocols.
- Support Candidate Marketing teams in implementing initiatives outside own project and tasks where assistance is deemed necessary
- May be assigned additional tasks within the Candidate Marketing and Marketing and Communications teams.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent