- Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas.
- Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes.
- Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
- Provide feedback on operational processes
- Be familiar with Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them
- Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
- Have a basic understanding of where Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Management related field
- Requires four (4) years in operations, reporting or admin related work experience
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Proficient in using Excel and Outloook
- Time and Data Management experience
- Basic Finance concepts for a service company
- Excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong and Nightshift schedule