Here at Accenture we are looking for Cloudheads. People who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people whose heads are filled with the possibilities that Cloud technology can unleash.
We are hiring a number of informatica / ETL developers to be upskilled across ab initio and work as part of our growing team based in Sydney. We are all working remotely and it would be ideal if you would be open to joining the team in Sydney post restrictions lift.
In this role, you will be involved in the resolution of data ingestion problems of metadata management, data lineage and data quality and will be involved in the following:
- Plan, design and build Ab Initio environment
- Configure Co Op environment on Hadoop Cluster.
- Install and configure Ab Initio toolset
- Configure Ab initio with CI CD pipeline.
- Maintain Ab Initio high performance environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Attending Agile meetings like daily scrum, sprint review meetings.
- Provide code development effort estimations.
- Creating generic Abinitio graph to read AVRO schema of KAFKA messages and populate the metadata sheet with its technical details to be uploaded to Metadata Hub.
- Develop generic solution to decrypt PGP encrypted source files.
- Upgrading the existing framework to accommodate new source system files.
- Set up of the migration process of Abinitio objects to next environment.
- Build generic graphs and configure them with the Express>IT templates.
- Perform peer-review and unit testing.
We are looking for strong background / experience in the following skills:
What to expect
- ETL Development
- Requirements gathering
- Code development effort estimation
- Informatica development experience
- Interest in learning and building generic AbInitio graphs and Express>IT templates
- Interest in the design, development, testing and implementation of Ab Initio graphs to process large volume of data
- Writing SQL scripts to validate data in source & target databases
- Scheduling jobs in Control Center or other process scheduling tools
- Performed unit testing and peer review.
- Knowledge of parallelism concepts, meta-programming and continuous graphs
- Analysis of UNIX, shell-scripting and performance tuning
- Training and development for you from day 1 to be upskilled across Ab initio
- Opportunity to join a growing and close knit team in banking / financial services
- Be involved on client projects with teams from across our Applied Intelligence Network comprised of industry, functional and technology SMEs on some of our clients most challenging projects.
- Develop your experience in all aspects of data engineering from delivery planning, estimating and analysis, all the way through to data architecture and pipeline design, delivery and production implementation.
- If you're open to relocate you can work onsite with the team once COVID restrictions lift
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Apply now to register your interest and have a confidential chat about your current situation and career goals.Qualification:
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting and / or enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience Control Center, ETL development
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of two or more of the following Hadoop HDFS, Hive, Azure Synapse Analytics, Oracle, Teradata and MS-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of data-warehouse methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience across full SDLC (inception, design, development, testing, deployment, production support and bug fixing) of application.
- Interaction with client to get the business requirements.
- Creating Technical Design Documents (TDD), System Maintenance Technical Document (SMTD), Low Level Design document (LLD), and estimation plans.