Job Profile Summary
1. Primary responsibilities for this role is to deploy code changes and maintain code versions in the non production environments
2. Preparing run sheets for these deployments and provide handover and support to the Production operations Release team to deploy to the Production environments
3. Develop and maintain CI CD pipelines for Payments applications and support their adoption in all environments in the context of mission critical Payments Applications.
4. Assisting production support teams with issue debug, analysis, replication and resolution in test environments
5. First level of investigation for any application, server, integration and infrastructure issues in non production environments
6. Tracking and updating problem tickets and support requests raised by test and project teams for application issues and integration issues
7. Engaging required integration and support teams for any assistance of application environment issues and deployment support
8. Any maintenance support for application infrastructure such as closing vulnerabilities, server upgrades, provisioning and migrations.
9. Installing, configuring and maintaining monitoring tools on the application infrastructure and providing first level support
10. Working with support teams to triage fix issues with the deployments.
11. Creating updating documentation to support the team functions.
12. Report on the continuous delivery metrics in a timely fashion
13. Participate in key initiatives from the Technology team on innovative ways to improve capability, standards and risk profile of the platform.
14. Co operate with other departments as required to perform assigned duties or reasonably assist other staff in performing their duties.Essential
Experience in performing deploy release function
Strong scripting knowledge background in Unix Linux environment
Experience in building reusable and extensible assets
Container orchestration knowledge Kubernetes, AWS EKS, Docker, Ansible etc
Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities.
Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
CI CD Tooling experience in an enterprise
Agile methodologies and working on short sprint cycles
Good communication skills written and verbal
Experience with either
IBM WebSphere application server administration knowledge
Understanding of complex deployment topologies with WebSpher
OR Cloud technologies
Experience with VMWare, AWS in an enterprise
Familiarity with PCI compliance and remediation
Build Deployment tools such as TeamCity, Git, JFrog and IBM UCD or equivalent
IBM MQ, Kafka