- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Case Management
- Expose to the full cycle of case handling
- Basic knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good/Excellent Communication and Business written skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong
- Regular Shift, 9am to 6pm
- Deliver all employee and labor relations related activities within a GU. Serve as subject matter expert for Labor law, company policy/procedure knowledge to employees, managers and people representatives.
- Review and revise policies according to business needs and employment legislation.
- MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability):
- Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk):
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program):
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19