- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-year experience in Human Resources skills preferably Employee orientations, Conflict resolution and Organization development
- Stakeholder's management
- Knowledgeable in Excel functions
- Good to have the following:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Project Management
- MS Access and Share Point
- Amenable to work in Global One, Eastwood
- Regular Shift, 8am – 6pm
The BMT Lead provides day to day leadership and supervision for all Market (North America, Europe, Growth Markets and Industry and Function) bench resources attendance, availability and whereabouts, resources inquiries, and administrative support.
- Assist the BMT Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Prepare, analyze and present reports to Client Ops/TFS and other stakeholders like Bench Tracker
- Work with appropriate stakeholders in defining process improvements in resource management.
- Deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution (Seats and Assets)
- Point of contact for Market bench
- Supervising the time-tracking and time-reporting for Market bench resources
- Reviewing and approving leave requests of Market bench in coordination with Market Operations leads.
- Reviewing and approving Training requests of Market bench in coordination with Market Operations leads.
- Supervising Market bench activities and ensuring the regular compliance on the bench policies and guidelines
- Providing general performance feedback when requested by Market bench resources
- Escalating risks and issues to Market Bench Management/ Business Operations
- Recommending and suggesting continuous improvements to existing policies / procedures and in matters related to Market bench people, processes and technology.
- Coaching and serving CINE/IR when necessary
- Identifying sub leads who will be assigned for Administrative roles (during their stay in bench)
- Managing bench resources that are identified for cross skilling, retooling, upskilling and project deployment (not aligned to current skill set).
- Work with Client Ops leads on Market bench status escalate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Conduct quarterly review of the bench processes and guidelines to align on current business requirements.
- Performs Periodic Access Review for Bench
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent