Job DescriptionAbout Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.comAbout Entity:
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.Job description:
- Overall this person would be responsible for end to end Commercial Alignment and Contract management for the Project/assigned portfolio
- Review payment terms & acceptance criteria of Contract
- Work closely with the legal team to ensure that all the terms and conditions are adequately negotiated before the sign up; and once finalized ensuring effective execution of the same.
- Interface with the client engagement leads and senior managers along with internal functions like Finance, HR, controllership & Legal
- Interface with commercial or contract directors on the client side
- Post contract signature ownership and management of contract
- Ensure Delivery Obligations as per Contract are met and invoiced timely
- Manage changes to the contract due to any changes that may have an impact on the contract e.g. Enhanced or reduced scope
- Flex commercial levers - Manage clients relationship
- Assist with reporting, documenting commercial and contract risks and issues, following up with contract management leads to coordinate completion of open actions;
- Escalate matters to CM Leads in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with guidelines) and help ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
- Assist with drafting and/or reviewing appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Pro-actively manage the risks and run the governance process if required
- Manage documentation and facilitate all important communication with the government
- Candidate should be from the Presales back ground and Contract Management experience would be preferred
- The person should be adept in Managing the Contract & obligations in India (Large Contracts)
- Basic Understanding in general about the AI & Automation, Data & Analytics, Digital Transformation
- MBA Finance / CA / Legal/Paralegal Background (Good academic pedigree)/BE/B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree with Contract Management experience
- Minimum 3 -6 Years of experience either in sales or Presales/Client Relationship Management
- Good amount of experience in Contract management/Bid Management/Presales
- Demonstrated experience of managing contract and commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles: and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
Professional Development Skills:
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
- Problem Solving and Conflict management
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong self starter and ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Excellent attention to detail
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
Qualifications Required: Education: • MBA Finance / CA / Legal/Paralegal Background (Good academic pedigree)/BE/B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree with Contract Management experienceOUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.