· Graduate of Bachelor's Degree
· Has experience in Headcount management
· Proficient in MS Office Applications
· Amenable to work in Eastwood, Libis
· Regular Shift, 9am – 6pmJob Descriptions:
The Bench ASE provides day to day assistance and supervision, facilitates roll-in/off, addressing all issues regarding accounts/accesses, seat and assets, and managing Market bench policies and procedures. Role is mainly people management of resources in bench rather than reporting, analytics that other towers of RMG is doing.Responsibilities
· Assist the BMT Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team.
· Point of contact of bench roll-ins
· Maintains and keeps updated bench records such as Bench Tracker, Bootcamp Tracker , Central Asset Report, NAB/ Distribution list etc.
· Facilitates access requests such as EID password, SharePoint access, distribution list, and other connectivity related concerns.
· Generate and update Attendance report.
· Ensure availability and good working conditions of assets/peripherals and requesting for ISA tickets if necessary
· Maintain and update the asset inventories
· Coordinates with HR representative/HR scheduler for issues requiring resource assistance, whereabouts, project deployment etc.
· Managing bench resources that are identified for cross skilling, retooling, upskilling and project deployment (not aligned to current skill set).
· Providing innovative ideas for continuous improvements to center bench existing policies/procedures, processes and technology, and ISMS
· Accommodate and coordinate actions to issues, risks and concerns related to center bench
· Performing any other tasks required by management from time to time
· Conduct bench orientation for new roll-ins
· Request for initial passwords and codes for the bootcamp resources
· Work with Bench Lead on implementing changes on the Bench Tracker report aligning to current business need.
· Checking the availability/whereabouts of the Market bench resources
· Implementation of Market bench policies and guidelines and ensuring regular compliance to these policies
· Facilitates the time-tracking and time-reporting for Market bench resources
· Work with Market Operations leads on bench status escalate issues and concerns as necessary
· Attend weekly bench management team meetings.
· Performs Periodic Access Review for Bench
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19