The person will be responsible for all work assignments, committing the team to the work, managing the quality of work and driving the people management activities within the team.Responsibilities
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Service Delivery Manager
- Ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Act as an escalation point for all operational related issues raised by the client. Ensure the fast resolution of these issues and find ways as well to prevent them from happening again.
- Communication with the client to ensure that the delivery team complies with the latest changes in the procedures.
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
- Ability to provide assistance to the staff
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- Language Requirement: Japanese Proficiency N2
- Fluent in English
- Highly trainable
- Must have BPO experience
- With F&A experience preferably
- With skills in MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Good to have F&A ERP skills (SAP), if not, to be upskilled during onboarding
- Management experience required
- Accurate, efficient & organized w/in daily responsibilities
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, & skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- A good team player & be able to communicate easily w/ Accenture, Client & third parties staff at all levels
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Ability to impose a proactive spirit in the team
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19